Product Manager, Acquisition at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Product Manager to help drive software innovation on the marketing and purchasing experience on onepeloton.com. This person will serve as the voice of the user and help develop, design and launch experiences and features that drive growth and conversion on our e-commerce site. They will work directly with the Revenue, Digital, Brand, Creative and Acquisition stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc. to support the development of software by the acquisition software team and support software teams by helping to UAT and supporting debugging issues
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need
- Work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to gather requirements and internalize and understand their software needs
- Work directly with software team to specify functionality, help design user experiences, prioritize feature and initiative roadmap, and build features related to onepeloton.com.
- Hypothesize, set up and analyze A/B tests in order to optimize the purchasing experience for Peloton
- 3-5+ years of business strategy or product management experience in the e-Commerce and/or B2C companies
- Ability to distill “requirements” down to their problem statements
- Exceptional communication skills both in writing and verbally
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to be detached from the particular “solution” and agnostic to how problems are solved
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience in driving and executing global projects and working with remote colleagues
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- MBA or other advanced degrees
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.