Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Clients and Partners have started to leverage our rich data to figure out how to best drive more predictive customer and product insights into analytics. In this role, you will be working with cross-functional teams that promote data hygiene and data processing and build insights around customer retail data assets showcasing predictive intelligence.
- Understand Customer, Partner and Analyst feedback to define the Data Analytics and Insights product roadmap.
- Drive the product development requirements for:
- Promoting audience and merchandising insights from various channels.
- Promoting analytic dashboards for various features related to Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™.
- Working with internal customer success and marketing teams to showcase retail data insights.
- Enabling bespoke data insights and data models for customer specific use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field.
- Strong preference for experience in marketing technologies, including shipping similar products to Bluecore's offerings, and/or working with eCommerce/retail customers for marketing programs or, ideally, to build out end-to-end integrations with relevant vendor solutions.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- 3+ years of experience shipping products related to analytics and insights.
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- A creative instinct with regards to bringing fresh ideas into product positioning and development.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams like Data Science and Data Engineering.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.