LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role:
LeafLink is seeking an API & Integrations Product Manager to join our New York team and take ownership of customer-facing API as well as our integration products for the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform.
Your key opportunities will be to determine the long-term strategic vision (e.g. how does our API become the center of the cannabis industry’s software ecosystem?, how does our core marketplace integrate with other products used in the industry?).
Your API & Integrations team will be responsible for the technical products and APIs that provide access to LeafLink's marketplace, financial, and logistics product offerings as well as integrations with systems like Metrc (the cannabis industry’s seed-to-sale platform) and Quickbooks.
- Articulate the API & Integrations mission, vision, and strategy and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with our engineers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with API & Integrations customers and stakeholders. These include other product managers, engineers, professional services, customer experience and customer support.
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between engineering level-of-effort and customer experiences.
- Partner with engineers to determine feasibility of your vision and translate it into an executable roadmap.
- Lead our go-to-market planning and execution for minor and major API changes.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
- Product management experience on technical projects or programs.
- Passionate about delighting customers.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse customer sets.
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with KPIs to support product adoption.
- A background in software engineering is a plus.
- Bonus points for experience in creating API/developer experiences.
- An interest in the cannabis industry and / or the LeafLink brand.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.