Product Manager / Associate Product Manager at Rhino
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Product Manager / Associate Product Manager at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. We have Product roles open across all of our verticals, but regardless of your focus, you would have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact at Rhino and the industry that we’re transforming.In this role you will:
- Help create and execute on our product roadmap and drive greater adoption of our products
- Decipher the right problems to solve and devise the best solutions to solve them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Marketing, Product Support, Partner Success, Customer Support, Claims, and Partnerships to identify pain points and opportunities to optimize our funnel
- Work with other Product Managers, Design, and Engineering on feature implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed
- 1 - 4 years of experience in Product Management; equivalent experience as a Product Designer, Software Engineer, or Product Owner would be considered for those looking to transition into Product as an APM.
- Experience working in or a strong desire to transition to a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A self-starter with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- SQL skills are a plus.
- Previous B2B2C or D2C experience is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.