Clients are leveraging our rich data to enable better personalized user engagements. In this role you will enable leverage of cutting-edge AI capabilities around personalization and targeting. This is a great opportunity to build a next generation audience management tool that will enable innovative AI-driven technology for predictive audiences , and enable both top line and bottom line impact to the business.
Come build with us!
- Understand customer needs and feedback to define the audience management platform
- Translate customer needs into product requirements and document use cases and specifications
- Work closely with engineering and program management teams to ensure timely delivery of quality products
- Evangelize products and features to internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Program managers and Engineering to triage and prioritize bugs
- Drive product initiatives from concept through launch
- Monitor usage of products and features in production and identify ways to improve efficiency
- Work with product managers and data science to enable predictive segmentation audience management tools in additional channels and marketing journeys
- 3+ years Experience as Product Manager, with a background building and launching successful products. Experience in developing a vision for a greenfield project will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or relevant experience
- Highly collaborative with growth mindset and able to produce simple solutions to meet a set of different needs
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Evidence of positively influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.