Product Manager, Bank at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we believe in the power of simplifying investing, making it easy and affordable for everyday Americans to build wealth and achieve their financial goals.
We’re one of the fastest growing fintechs in the U.S. and have had another record-breaking year. In 2021 we almost doubled our headcount and valuation. Our personal finance app makes investing easy and affordable; this year 6 million customers set aside more than $3 billion with Stash.
Prioritizing People is one of our core values and has been key to a healthy work-life balance and a great sense of fulfillment and inclusion. We employ a true people first - hybrid model. Live and work where you feel the most productive, whether that is in your home, in an office, or a combination of both. Anywhere in the US or UK.
Let’s solve complex problems and tackle wealth inequality.
Stash is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and entrepreneurial Product Manager to help grow the team and product.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!
Our banking with Stash product is looking for someone detail-oriented and creative to support a Senior Product Manager on the Manage Wealth squads, from ideation to execution. In this role, you’ll be leading a cross functional team, break down complex requirements into deliverable user stories, utilize data and user insights to find the right problems to solve, and collaborate with multiple teams to build the right solutions to those problems.
What you'll do:
- User centered approach, empathizing with users in collaboration with Product Design and Research, Engineering and CX
- Synthesize and juggle inputs/ideas from across the organization, turning suggestions and critiques into potential outcomes and solutions
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, generate ideas and converge on a project that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years working in product management at a mobile B2C software company
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as Optimizely, Sitespect or similar
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- Experience with funnel and conversion analysis in tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment or similar
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with marketing in product personalization, campaign management
- Excitement and passion to innovate in finance using B2C constructs
- Demonstrated user science and user empathy by having conducted primary research with UX tools and worked on storyboarding and/or story mapping
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**