All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
As a Product Manager for SwagUp, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced team to manage and own the backend billing aspect of our systems.
Speed and accuracy of what gets developed is a key factor in any startup's success and it all starts with a clear understanding of users, prioritization of future projects, and detailed specs to ensure a smooth handoff to development, ensuring all teams are aligned.
You will need to speak the language of finance and software development, melding the two together to create the most impactful outcomes. As we work to implement new technologies on the billing side of our platform, you will be instrumental in building out our client billing and vendor portals.
- You will need to become an expert in the SwagUp financial, vendor, and client processes
- Gather requirements and write clear documentation to align agile teams to enable product delivery.
- Conduct client and vendor interviews to better understand customer needs.
- Develop and articulate product strategy and roadmap for the Payment and Billing products by working closely with leadership and understanding our target customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Cash Conversion Cycle KPI.
- Partner closely with finance, accounting, engineering and design teams to execute on the strategic roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally owning financial related products.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing opportunities, by analyzing data and balancing customer needs with business priorities.
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining and executing on the product roadmap.
- Excellent communicator that can back their decision making and can enable reaching common ground amongst stakeholders.
- Someone who thrives in a high-growth environment but does not lose sight of the big picture.
What Success Looks Like
- Accurately document business requirements for the product
- Work with the stakeholders and the tech team to estimate a time of completion
- Align objectives within the various departments and accurately determine success metrics for product launches.
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Exceptional compensation with uncapped upside
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Team Headspace and virtual happy hours
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon