Procore is looking for a Product Manager to join our Building Information Modeling (BIM) team. BIM is the future of construction. In this role, you’ll lead and manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including market research, competitive analysis, customer discovery, development, release, and evangelization of compelling and differentiated products.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the Senior Product Manager, Lead and has the opportunity to work remotely from a U.S. location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead and evangelize the BIM initiatives both internally and externally
- Create innovative new products that leverage the robust underlying data found in 3D models
- Create the product vision and define strategic product roadmaps based on market opportunities
- Manage the prioritization of ongoing improvements to products that delight our customers and impact our business
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Serve as product owner for a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Manage key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management in 3D authoring or analysis programs
- Understanding and familiarity with openBIM standards around IFC, BCF, MVD, and COBie
- Passion for customer experience and seeking a deep understanding of end-user problems, competitive and market trends as it relates to 3D models
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams in an Agile software development environment
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer-centric, outcome-driven approach
- Helpful, humble team players who can communicate and collaborate with others
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; Construction Management or Engineering degree is a strong plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.