Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Bitmoji is the digital you — a living cartoon character to instantly express who you are and how you're feeling, in the moment. We believe that the magic of cartoons can improve everyone’s online lives, and empower people to communicate in ways that words alone can’t capture.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join Team Bitmoji! You will understand user behavior, analyze data, identify trends, craft strategies, lead cross-functional programs, measure impact, and drive wide-scale product implementation and rollout. Working from our New York office, you’ll collaborate with designers and engineers to build new features and products for the Bitmoji app and ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product initiatives, and programs
- Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning
- Work with Engineering and Design teams to build, test, and ship product experiments
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Closely monitor and measure results
- Develop and thoroughly present go-forward recommendations and goals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of product management, product marketing, and/or strategy experience at a consumer technology company
- Experience turning original ideas into products that people understand and love
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- A passion for Bitmoji, Snapchat, and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]