Product Manager - Business Process Management (m/f/x) at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. We are continuously expanding, especially in Europe, to be able to serve local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centers of Excellence for international tech talent. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager for Business Process Management.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead and drive the development of our process modelling and process management capabilities in the context of process discovery and documentation, target model design and process simulation as well as automation workflows.
As the Product Manager for Business Process Management you will be responsible for the Celonis Process Repository and Celonis Process Modeler. You will own the roadmap for this product area and create a vision for how to bring Execution Management with process modelling capabilities to the next level. Your day-to-day responsibilities will entail engaging actively with internal and external stakeholders and acting as the entry point for new product requests and collecting requirements as well as validating solution proposals by conducting user interviews and collaboratively working with fellow Product Managers and the engineering team. You will manage the backlog and prepare sprints ensuring all features are in line with customer requirements and define and track metrics to measure the success of the product. Last but not least, as the subject matter expert for this product area you will speak at events, engage with analysts, evaluate and initiate partner engagements and work with our product marketing on positioning our solution.
- ... have more than 3-5 years experience in product management as a product owner/product manager or engineer within B2B enterprise software development, ideally for SaaS solutions
- … have experience with Business Process Management software
- ... have studied computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering, IT-based business administration or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- … ... are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- … are a collaborative team player, with strong communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into simple concepts and presentations
- ... have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ... have fluent English skills
- ... will give you the chance to drive your career development within our Product function or even explore other relevant business areas as we continue to grow at an exponential pace
- … work in a fully Agile environment applying the latest methodologies and using the most up-to-date technologies
- ... believe that diversity drives innovation and that the ‘best team wins’. In our opinion, the best team needs to be a diverse one because the uniqueness of every individual is what makes us successful as a whole team
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength-finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours…)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.