WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team in New York City. Product Managers at Braze build the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers and product designers to bring new products to life.
You’ll join Braze’s Channels team, which owns several core channels that are critical to the company's continued growth. You’ll be responsible for building the dashboard UI for marketing channels that allow our customers to run rich, sophisticated marketing campaigns. You’ll also be responsible for expanding our marketing channels by exploring and prototyping new channels based on emerging technologies, such as AR/VR or connected home devices
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver the product roadmap, ensuring that we are building the right products excellently.
- Manage the product roadmap for our Channels team – analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources to prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment. The Channels team operates in a rapidly evolving technology ecosystem, and staying on top of the landscape in which we operate is a must.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience building products as a startup CEO / founder will be considered equivalent.
- Strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Have a strong background building rich user experiences and working with designers.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Strong technical experience – you understand how distributed systems and mobile technology products work.
- Experience building rich user content creation flows.
- Experience at a high-growth technology startup.
- Experience at a high-scale technology startup (we operate at the scale of billions of users).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office (when we return to the office!), including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.