Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Fine Art, Real Estate, Marine, Legal & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Boston, Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments more accessible. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive compensation packages including equity Health, dental & vision coverage with FSA/HSA options
Learning and Development stipend
Paid lunch once a week
At Yieldstreet, “investor first” is one of our core values. As a PM at Yieldstreet, you will work together with design, engineering and other cross-functional teams to educate and inform our investor base and new members.
The goal of your work will be to design and deliver personalized communication journeys that give members and investors the information they need to feel confident in the Yieldstreet platform.
Product at Yieldstreet is led by our Chief Product Officer, who brings 20+ years experience to the role from companies like Soundcloud, Shutterstock, and others. The team also has two Sr. Directors, who have substantial fintech domain expertise. This role reports to a Sr. Director of Product. We are frequently and actively involved in company-level strategic decisions, and this role offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative product team where you will have an immediate impact on the investor experience.
What You'll Do
- Leverage competitive research, qualitative and quantitative customer data, and your understanding of Yieldstreet’s business strategy to evolve core areas of the investor experience
- Build a prioritized product roadmap that ensures your development team’s projects increase engagement, investor trust and retention
- Collaborate with the designer and engineers on your team to devise solutions that appropriately balance speed and quality while creating value for investors
- Own the quality of the product, and have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to deliver world-class software in every release
- Forecast the impact of your efforts and evaluate whether your solutions have performed as expected, continuing to iterate and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Marketing and other internal teams to incorporate customer feedback into your features
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in product management, preferably within a high-growth, B2C technology company with mobile experience
- Experience driving forward multi-channel marketing and communication strategies (ie. email, push, SMS, in-platform messaging)
- Experience using qualitative customer insights and quantitative data to inform product decisions. You’ve conducted user interviews, usability research and A/B tests and have a strong understanding of customer segmentation combined with a growth mindset.
Read Full Job Description