Product Manager, Consumer Products at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Product Management
Our team is made up of business analysts, technical product managers, and skilled project managers. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Product Manager - Consumer Products / Retail
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify, manage, and iterate on opportunities for retail user growth while helping to define the scope and objectives for continuous product success. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator with the ability to successfully involve relevant stakeholders to ensure feasibility for future team initiatives.
This role is full-time in our New York City offices, and reports directly to the Associate Director of Product, Retail
- Use data-driven approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on retail user growth
- Engage in proactive development research to identify and/or ideate opportunities for new user-focused features and products
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of initiatives
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation
- 3+ years of experience in product management at a B2C company
- Experience in consumer and retail-focused products with high user volume/positive user interactions
- Experience in UX design, usability testing, and gathering user analytics
- Proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges or trading firms
- R, Looker, or equivalent statistical software
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Basic understanding of financial markets and strong understanding of statistical concepts
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.