Noom has empowered millions of people to redefine their relationship with food and make healthy changes to their habits, and our content is one of the biggest reasons why. We want to bring on an empathetic, creative and eloquent product manager to lead an expansion of our content into different media and new subject matter.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research, prioritize and execute improvements in the way our content is produced, managed and displayed to users
- Empower our content and curriculum team to experiment with new types of media (video, audio, interactive) and new curriculum structures
- Research other best practice content and curriculum delivery at relevant companies to supply high quality ideas to the team
- Support the development and management of curricula for new programs as Noom expands
- Collaborate closely with our content and curriculum team to understand what ideas they would like to try and what capabilities would empower them further.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years in a product management role at a technology company, with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with an engineering team.
- Strongly preferred: experience working on a learning or curriculum-driven product (for example ed-tech, online course, skill acquisition)
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Good user instincts - experience working with design, user research, running experiments, and iterating on ideas to benefit end users.
- Passionate about high quality communication- ideally you are an enthusiastic writer, podcaster or videographer yourself.