Product Manager, Credit at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking a Product Manager to join our New York team and take ownership of building credit products and experiences to extend financial services to the cannabis industry. As a LeafLink product manager, you and your team will work to ensure that cannabis businesses can access impactful and compliant financial services. You’ll be expected to work with executive sponsors, internal teams, and external partners to design and deliver seamless and scalable services that help cannabis businesses thrive.Responsibilities:
- Work with research, design, data to better understand customer and policy driven needs
- Articulate and share a product vision, roadmap and set of priorities across your pod, business unit, and company
- Partner with business executives, design, engineering, development partners, and operations to build and deliver high impact solutions
- Work with account management, business development and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to use and well adopted
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between design, engineering, time-to-market and customer experiences.
- Partner with your pod to determine feasibility of your vision and translate it into an executable roadmap
- 3+ years as a Product Manager working in lending, underwriting, compliance and/or credit products
- Experience building and integrating with APIs and financial data centric products
- Product management experience on technical projects or programs ●
- Passionate about finance and fintech.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse stakeholders, partners, and development teams
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Familiarity using research, prototypes, experimentation and analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with KPIs to support product iteration and adoption
- An interest in the cannabis industry and / or the LeafLink brand.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.