Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
Are you a product manager who has a passion for developing industry-leading analytics products? Do you enjoy working with smart and fun colleagues who share that same passion? Do you want to work for a company with a legally committed commercial and social mission? If this is you – keep reading – we’re looking for you!
This role will join our Product Management team to own and have responsibility for a product within the Crossix Analytics offering. The Product Manager will own the end-to-end product lifecycle and ensure seamless interaction with the rest of our other product offerings. Additionally, the role will support new product development within the DIFA platform as new products are iterated.
What You'll Do
- Own requirements creation, review, approval and implementation for a DIFA product offering.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap for a DIFA product.
- Communicate with engineering teams and technical project leads
- Conduct end-user feedback sessions to gather user and business feedback on the DIFA platform.
- Create and deliver training and support documentation for a DIFA product.
- Support internal teams as a subject matter expert on owned DIFA product.
What You've Done
- 4+ years of experience with 2+ years of product management or sales engineering experience
- Excellent project and product management skills, including the ability to prioritize complex projects, an obsessive attention to detail, and effective communication with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with clients and end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience working with digital media, television, or website analytics
- Understanding and experience working with SaaS platforms with a wide range of external end-users.
- Use of JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and major players in the digital marketing value chain
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!