Product Manager, Customer Experience
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
As the Product Manager, Customer Experience you will own the end-to-end vision and workflow for DV’s Pinnacle platform. This platform is used daily by buy and sell side clients and internally by various support teams to support customer needs from self-service tools to analytics. As a Customer Experience PM, you are passionate about building products that customers love and have a proven track record of feature delivery as a Product Manager. You have a deep affinity for workflow efficacy and take pride in your skills to successfully translate complex concepts and dependencies to a wide array of end users.
You have a broad understanding of the online ad-serving landscape, experience in developing and managing self-service products, and a strong desire to provide thoughtful user interfaces, especially for globally based clients. You possess strong communication and leadership skills and are comfortable interfacing at various levels and across functions within the organization, and with key external partners. You welcome any opportunity to roll up your sleeves, and introduce and implement new ideas from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Own and manage the client customer experience to provide meaningful and frictionless paths for customers seeking to perform a variety of actions ranging from self-service to analytics
- Own the product roadmap for all aspects of the customer experience including UI/UX and workflow redesign
- Collaborate closely with other Pinnacle product managers to ensure consistency and uniformity throughout the platform, especially when launching new client-facing products
- Define product requirements (including creation of workflow diagrams, wireframes, user flows, etc. and technical feasibility scoping) and drive features from vision to execution with UI/UX and engineering teams
- Identify key technologies and 3rd party vendors required to further the client experience and own the process of executing product demos, and onboarding and managing such relationships
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather, evaluate and prioritize feedback on existing and new features to enhance the customer experience
- Build relationships with both existing and potential customers to gain product insights and collect feedback using both qualitative and quantitative methods to better understand and anticipate the unmet needs of DV’s clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.).
- Perform competitive analysis, analyze industry trends to understand areas of DV opportunity / differentiation
- Run beta programs, focus groups, or other interactive methods for gathering customer feedback
- Perform data analysis and track KPIs on new and existing features to help inform and drive UX decisions
Who you are
- 5+ years working in a product management capacity, specifically for customer facing products, managing the development of self-service interfaces and/or workflow automation
- Experience in or deep familiarity with the advertising technology or online media industry is a plus
- Track record of being a customer advocate that can translate customer behavior, needs and wants into thoughtful strategy and design
- Self-driven individual who will quickly dive in to learn all things DV that impact the customer UX
- Exceptional project management, organizational and analytical skills, and a proven ability to drive complex, large-scale projects with minimal oversight across cross-functional teams
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities and make judgement calls based on objective information when possible
- Experience in UX and a strong eye for functional design
- Experience working with the following tools or platforms: JIRA, Salesforce, Pendo, WalkMe, UI wireframing tools (such as Axure or Balsamiq)
- Past participation in a driving a site redesign is a plus