Product Manager, Dashboard Infrastructure at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Dashboard Infrastructure Team. Product Managers at Braze build the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers and product designers to bring new products to life.
Braze’s Dashboard Infrastructure team aims to make it easy and efficient to build client-facing UIs that have great UX and are consistent with our brand. The team’s stakeholders are the front-end engineers, UX designers and Product Managers on other teams at Braze. Dashboard Infrastructure are the primary owners of Beacon, Braze's component library and design system, and are also leading the migration of Braze's product dashboard to React and TypeScript.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by engineers and designers when building client facing solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have experience working within a cross-functional team and have balanced multiple projects at once.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Bonus Points:
- You have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX.
- You have contributed significantly to or built a design system in the past.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.