Product Manager - Data Catalog at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
At Celonis we help our customers to unlock the full execution capacity by enabling them to execute their processes as efficiently as possible.
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
- Own the "whole" product experience
- will use your understanding of the data platforms, scalability and high availability to synthesize ideas that improve Celonis’ Enterprise and Cloud offerings
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Build compelling and high impact data platform capabilities, based on deep understanding of customer needs & market trends, translating them into clear priorities and product roadmap
- Define product specs, user stories, mockups and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently
- Interact and collaborate with Support and field teams, to understand customer issues and drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and release teams to plan, drive and execute product releases cycles.
- Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
- As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle and include deep interaction with customers, sales, and engineering.
- Experience as a Product Manager with data and analytics products or enterprise applications
- Strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- Strong analytical skills and data driven product decision-making mindset
- Collaborative team player, with strong communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into simple concepts and presentations
- Biased for action
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software companies in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.