Product Manager - Design Systems at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a background in design and accessibility to join our growing Platform team. As a Product Manager on the Platform team you will help define and execute the platform roadmap by partnering closely with our principal engineers across the front end and design systems lead. Your focus will be to empower designers and engineers, while making Stash’s web and native experiences easy and accessible for our users through building out a design system for Stash.
If you are an open communicator with a passion for shipping bug-free software and you are excited about changing the world of banking and investing, Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Own the backlog for design systems and accessibility efforts at Stash
- Answer day-to-day product questions from engineers to guide implementation
- Manage communication of progress/status to internal and external stakeholders
- Create tickets and specs for design enablement and accessibility projects
- Complete ad-hoc data analysis and query data to answer questions
- Work with designers, other product managers and teams to implement broad system wide changes and support other teams
- 2-5 years working in design product management or product management
- Experience working with multi-platform digital product design
- Experience managing design assets and documentation for design system components
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS and/or Heroku) is a plus
- An interest in accessibility in software design and development
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.