Product Manager - DIFA Platform
This role will join our DIFA Platform Product Management team to own and have responsibility for a product within the broader DIFA suite. The Product Manager will own the end-to-end product and ensure seamless interaction with the rest of the DIFA Suite. Additionally, the role will support new product development within the DIFA platform as new products are iterated.
What You’ll Do
- Own requirements creation, review, approval and implementation for a DIFA product offering.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap for a DIFA product.
- Communicate with engineering teams and technical project leads
- Conduct end-user feedback sessions to gather user and business feedback on the DIFA platform.
- Create and deliver training and support documentation for a DIFA product.
- Support internal teams as a subject matter expert on owned DIFA product.
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of experience with 2+ years of product management or sales engineering experience.
- Excellent project and product management skills, including the ability to prioritize and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years experience working with digital media, television or website analytics preferred.
- Understanding and experience working with SaaS platforms with a wide range of external end-users preferred.
- Use of JIRA and Confluence preferred.
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and major players in the digital marketing ecosystem preferred.
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.