We are looking for an entrepreneurial, technically-oriented product manager to join our Distribution product team. This team is responsible for ensuring that Ribbon is powering as many healthcare industry workflows as possible with access to high-quality, convenient, and cost-effective care options. Practically, this means researching and launching new products and/or building integrations with existing healthcare platforms (EHRs, clinician-facing tools, etc.) to expand Ribbon’s serviceable available market.
In this role, you will partner closely with our go-to-market teams to identify, prioritize, and execute against Ribbon’s newest businesses/product lines.What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
- You have experience discovering, launching, and iterating products in the 0-1 stage.
- You are comfortable working with APIs.
- You have the communication skills and business acumen to test out new ideas with customers and shape an ambitious roadmap that serves the strategic priorities of the team.
- You are able to thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you use an impact-oriented product mindset to create clarity for your team and the organization.
- You are able to “zoom out” and “zoom in” between the big picture and the details with ease.
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced, feedback-oriented environment.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes for your product and team to be successful. No task is too small, you want to be in the weeds, and you always put your team first.
- Launch new products: Bring new products to market by conducting research, scoping use-cases, and defining and executing end-to-end project plans.
- Build new distribution channels: Scope and launch Ribbon product integrations with healthcare platforms (EHRs, clinician-facing tools, etc.) that significantly increase Ribbon’s market opportunity.
- Study the healthcare industry and our customers: Stay on top of the latest trends and gaps in the industry to help Ribbon drive long-term, differentiated value for our customers.
- Organize and motivate teams: Ensure your teammates are aligned on team priorities, are sharing feedback and developing, and are unblocked and able to get things done.
- Bring order to chaos: Build operational processes across our product and engineering teams that will enable us to move faster and track progress.
- Measure and analyze: Create mechanisms to track our products’ success and surface up relevant insights to drive future iteration.