Product Manager, E-commerce at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Product Manager to work on the Web Acquisition Software team. This role will help shape Peloton’s eCommerce experience, primarily focused on the discovery and consideration phases for our users prior to purchase. We are looking for a Product Manager who is interested in creating marketing and eCommerce experiences that are sticky, can be utilized throughout the organization, and driven by metrics. This person will work closely with other Product Managers, Product Analytics, Product Marketers, Program Managers, Product Designers and the Development team to create experiences that maximize customer comprehension and ultimately drive conversion.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Analytics, Design, Program Management, Product Marketing and other key team members to create priorities for the team so that you all can build great user experiences
- You will be actively responsible for the maintenance of the Jira project within your team. You will detail product requirements that include acceptance criteria, stories aka the “why”, and descriptions that convey the value of the product decision making to developers and designers in Jira
- Utilize agile methodologies to support MVP frameworks and process opportunities on your scrum team
- Own and create a long term vision and roadmap for the team, constantly weighing the trade offs of decision making and prioritization
- Strong verbal communication within the larger Web team, scrum team, and outbound to stakeholders and the larger organization
- Organize A/B tests and planning for them with the support of the Product Analytics role on the team
- Ability to analyze KPIs, metrics and communicate trends
- Work with the user research to understand how that could inform product requirements
- Develop a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and web eCommerce trends.
- 1-3 years of digital product management experience
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; you must be able to put aside your ego
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile frameworks
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Good understanding of technical concepts in web application
- Ecommerce experience a plus, but not required
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.