Product Manager - Ecommerce (NYC) at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Product Manager of Ecommerce to optimize the customer pre-purchase experience, specifically focusing on discovery, engagement, and developing a scalable content management strategy (CMS). We are looking for someone who is interested in creating front end Ecommerce experiences that are sticky, can be utilized across inside sales, retail and marketing, and are driven by metrics. We want you to create new experiences and tools that will allow us to launch landing pages faster so that we can reach our millions of customers and drive conversion.
**This role is ONSITE at our NYC Headquarters
- This individual will be responsible for prioritizing the roadmap of feature development for the content management strategy on Ecomm. This will include building new features like a promotion management tool and spinning up new tools/processes to launch landing pages faster. This person will be responsible for creating a structure in CMS to launch landing pages faster so that we can build a content hub about our instructors, class types, music on Ecomm.
- Collaboration: This person will work closely with the Ecommerce team across Engineering, Product Design, Product Analytics, and Product Marketing. You will work cross functionality with the Marketing, Email, Retail, and Inside Sales teams to build experiences and features on Ecommerce that these teams can leverage to convert customers in their channels.
- Set vision: Build the product vision and create a roadmap, and partner with the tech team to deliver on that roadmap.
- Build for scale: You will empower the team to deliver the roadmap that balances feature development with long term scaling.
- Obsess over customers: You will partner on market research, user research, A/B testing, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build a robust content management strategy.
- Drive conversion: You will develop a transparent and engaging pre-purchase experience so the tens of content, instructors, products, services and convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big: Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop a best in class Ecommerce experience.
- Data driven: You lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in product management roles working with Engineering and Product Design. You have experience launching consumer facing features on web and mobile. D2C ecommerce a big plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right.
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you are inclusive, you treat others with respect, you put your ego aside, and you are willing to be vocally self-critical.
- You are a self starter, you have the ability to act autonomously while knowing when to check in with your colleagues, ask for feedback, and make adjustments.
- You are data driven and lean on data to make decisions and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.