Product Manager, Email at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Product Manager who can work closely with Design & Engineering teams to manage our Email messaging product. You will lead the discovery and delivery of new capabilities designed for the messaging needs of enterprise users. You should have a passion for creating and leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, and have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
You’ll join the Email team, which owns the email and enterprise strategy at Braze. This team supports the fastest growing channel at Braze and is critical to the company's continued growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive strategic business goals and work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by email marketers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Generate and evaluates ideas to enhance Braze’s suite of product offerings and create a competitive advantage.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have demonstrated a strong bias for action while maintaining an attention to detail.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- Experience working at previous ESP’s (Email Service Providers)
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- SaaS experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.