Product Manager, Enterprise at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive our Enterprise roadmap. This individual will manage the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful opportunities to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences. We are a small but growing team and looking for someone who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure our forward progress!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the Enterprise product and customer champion across Vimeo, working collaboratively with our Marketing, Support, and Sales teams to learn about user problems and outline potential product solutions.
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, joining sales calls, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze usage patterns to identify and validate insights, segment users and drive the roadmap -- work with Engineering to instrument features and work with Business Intelligence to get relevant data.
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build our product roadmap.
- Spec features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Build relationships across design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track timely development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company.
- Observe market trends, analyze competitors, and help refine Vimeo’s focus areas.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Ability to identify the most meaningful customer problems and craft optimal product solutions.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead efficient product development efforts.
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about benefits and technical tradeoffs in web development.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video products, including live video.
- Experience in B2B sales, marketing, or product management.
- Hands-on development experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking skills.
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.