Product Manager, Fiats and Payments at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Product Management
Our team is made up of business analysts, technical product managers, and skilled project managers. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Product Manager - Fiats and Payments
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify, manage, and iterate on opportunities for retail user growth while helping to define the scope and objectives for continuous product success. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator with the ability to successfully involve relevant stakeholders to ensure feasibility for future team initiatives.
This position is full-time at Gemini’s headquarters in New York City and will report to the Internal Services Lead.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholder groups to develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap of projects related to payment methods, financial operations, treasury management, and support for all fiat currencies on the exchange.
- Own, from ideation to delivery, products relating to banking, fiat onramp/offramp, cash and treasury management, accounting, and more.
- Manage both user-facing products, as well as internal tools and platforms used by a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Engage in proactive development research to continuously identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features and products in the fiats and payments space.
- Work with stakeholders across multiple business verticals to understand business and customer needs, and set and manage priorities accordingly.
- Work with third-party vendors, regulators, banking partners, and other external stakeholders to deliver best-in-class features and products to Gemini’s customers.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation for use in audits and regulatory exams, as well as in updates to internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to drive prioritization and both product and business decisions, and to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
- Affinity for teamwork-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project.
- Proven track record of shipping software products in an agile development environment.
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, payments, retail banking, or treasury operations
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges, fiat payments, or trading platforms
- Fast-paced startup environment
- SQL and/or Looker
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know