VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for a Product Manager. Initially, you’ll learn the product process at VTS. Eventually, you’ll earn a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will lead a team of engineers and a designer as well as collaborate with teams across the company in order to improve the usability and scalability of our products.You’ll develop features that improve the financial modeling & analysis capabilities in VTS that will enable our customers to make better decisions. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of product managers with experience at startups and big tech companies.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product”.
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- You’ll help drive the vision of VTS deal analysis and financial modeling
- You’ll learn and grow as a product manager
- You’ll interact with a wide variety of VTS customers and internal stakeholders
- You'll work in a collaborative & supportive environment
- You'll research best practices for deal analysis by talking with our customers and then use that information to make product investments
- You will teach others in the organization about financial modeling and deal analysis to help level up the entire organization.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- You are CRE finance wiz by trade, but have aspirations to learn the craft of product management.
- You’re an expert at financial modeling (discounted cash flow models in particular)
- You understand how to value real estate assets and leases
- You are proficient with excel - specifically with financial functions (e.g. NPV, PMT, IRR)
- You’re analytical and meticulously detail oriented
- You're amazing at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management.
- You love diving headfirst into complex problems and will do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- You are skilled at communicating across multiple teams and varying levels of stakeholders
Nice To Have
- Experience in software product or project management (or closely related roles in a tech product environment)
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.