Product Manager, Fitness Hardware at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation for Peloton fitness products. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, work with internal and external partners to develop cohesive products that communicate the brand identity of Peloton, and delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the VP of Product Management, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, operations and business teams.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics for the products they own, and offer data-driven insights about what new features, products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement and revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience and brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with the software team to develop seamlessly integrated hardware-software experiences across the product line
- Work with operations, support, logistics, studio, and other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery, maintenance, and support of their fitness products
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas vendors to scope, plan and execute the development to cost and timeline goals
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working with overseas vendors and visiting factories
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working on an integrated hardware-software product as a Hardware Product Manager
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.