Product Manager - Flagship Products at Datadog
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.The Opportunity:
You know how to work with a scaling team. You know how to find more users. You know to lead technical, and nontechnical, stakeholders and be a true partner in building the collateral that thousands of salespeople will use. You’re aware that distraction if amplified, could be detrimental to customers and the bottom line.
With a full team of resources, you will work on our most-leveraged products, growing our core user-base, to increase Datadog’s market share.You Will:
- Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product.
- Grow to understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful.
- Define and lead the vision and strategy to drive business through new initiatives.
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to identify and execute on levers to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives.
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand.
- Partner with customers escalating issues that are highly painful.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have experience with hands-on software development.
- Log Monitoring
- Agent Integrations
- For more information on these opportunities, please visit our Blog!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.