Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Product Manager on the Veeva Data Cloud Front-End team, you will help own and design end-user capabilities that the Veeva Data Cloud suite of products offers. You will help translate complex features into a seamless and enjoyable user experience for our customers.
You are passionate about creating an enjoyable user-experience for customers while working closely with UX/UI and front-end data engineers to define end-user capabilities. You will help bring our complex data products to life in front of our customers!
You will help design the future of the product by aiding in the prioritization and execution of various front-end components. You will work in conjunction with the data platform and engineering teams to define key functionalities required while understanding front-end implications.
What You'll Do
- Aid in defining end-user product features from idea to execution – including detailing specific use-cases and user flows across a multi-functional team.
- Work closely with UX designers to design product features and work with development teams on the execution of features.
- Manage a front-end roadmap while prioritizing MVP features to align with the overall product strategy.
- Create design specifications that clearly outline specific requirements and corresponding outcomes of various front-end features.
- Define front-end capabilities required in order to extract information from our complex data platform in a user-friendly interface.
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure that specific product features are rolled out to customers in an intelligent sequence and cadence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – including Data Engineering and UX/UI teams to understand product impacts and requirements.
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, technical services, UX/UI, or other related positions.
- Experience working on a data-focused product with knowledge on what constitutes a well-designed user experience.
- Understand how to build detailedfeature specifications for various target audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Experience in creating user flows, wireframing features, and designing A/B tests.
- Focus on designing scalable features with the capability to make decisions on trade-offs between innovative UX and implementation complexity.
- Comfortable with understanding UX/UI terminology and best practices.
- Energized by working through complex problems and bringing innovation to products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related field.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry, SaaS and/or enterprise products, and/or with Veeva CRM.
- Experience in digital product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or InVision.
- Former UX/UI design role transitioned to Product Manager.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.