Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own one of the company’s most important charters— accelerating Figma's growth. This role will be responsible for localization and other platforms that will lead to step function growth. In addition, this role will own our most critical business metrics– team upgrades and expansion–and move them by making Figma’s value obvious to our users.
Our Growth team’s mission is to help users fall in love with Figma and adopt and scale the product within their teams. We think big and small–taking small bets for quick wins and taking big strategic bets for step function growth.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Design and implement scalable systems that will empower our paid growth strategy, starting with our localization platform
- Work closely with your cross-functional partners to build the next generation of internal tools for Growth that allow any team to reach their target audience
- Build a portfolio of experiments to improve our most critical business metrics - upgrades and expansion
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience leading major product or growth initiatives across user-facing products, including setting up platforms. You can take rough themes and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Have a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Have the technical experience to weigh tradeoffs and have in depth discussions with engineers on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
- Think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which.
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.