Product Manager, Growth
The Growth Product team at Squarespace is seeking strategic product minds to join us in building experiences that drive product discovery, adoption, and purchase.
As a Growth PM, you will be an integral part of a growth team that is focused on the product experiences closest to signup and adoption. Growth PMs work on initiatives such as squarespace.com, customer onboarding, checkout and pricing, internationalization, and more. The Growth team helps people with creative ideas bring those ideas to life on Squarespace. By joining the team, you’ll be part of expanding Squarespace’s reach to millions more people across hundreds of industries worldwide. We help our users take concrete steps towards naming, building, and growing their ideas, one step at a time.
Our growth product teams are focused on questions such as:
- What do the results of a recent A/B test on squarespace.com suggest about how customers prefer to pick a website template?
- What is the most successful onboarding experience for a customer using our product for the first time and as they continue their journey?
- How should we design and test our checkout flows to maximize trial-to-purchase rates?
- What new features would make the biggest difference for customers in different locales?
You are deeply data-driven and motivated by business impact. You have experience leading growth teams that are focused on driving product adoption and paid user growth. You are highly self-directed, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, and insightful; you possess a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build best-in-class products; and you’re deeply focused on interpreting data and maximizing business outcomes.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Connect your products to business outcomes
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop world class support for our users
- Partner with strategy to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the Squarespace products overall
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking, with deep curiosity and a mindset of experimentation and learning
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Technical understanding and proven ability to partner with engineers
- Strong understanding of customer data and business outcomes
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
- Self-directed and proactive attitude
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.