Product Manager, Growth
At Frame.io, we’re powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 550,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media and gather timestamped feedback from team members and clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, Jared Leto and a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional and market-leading product used and loved by companies such as Turner, Facebook, Disney, Spotify, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re still in the early days of transforming the way the world collaborates on video, and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Role
The product team works cross-functionally to help achieve Frame.io's vision. We are responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and we work with a great team of designers and engineers to get there. It is our job to ship the right product, to ship it to the high standards we demand, and to track its success after launch. We understand that a product isn't finished when it goes out the door.
We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our team. In this role, you'll PM our growth team and help our customers discover the value of Frame.io. You'll work to understand how our users find the product, how they learn to use it, and how they grow their teams within it - ultimately driving increased revenue in our self-serve business. Your work will have a direct impact on our customers and on the success of our business.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- You've shipped high-impact product. You've taken an idea from its initial brief to design to development to QA to release. You understand how to manage product through this process and how to ensure that release dates are met.
- You're a data-driven thinker. You build a hypothesis and test it with data. You're comfortable in SQL and Excel. You've worked with tracking and analytics tools like Segment and Looker. The thought of not being able to explain why something was built, and whether it was a success, makes you queasy.
- You're customer empathetic. You constantly look for ways to build customer empathy, whether its through customer interviews or working a shift on our support team.
- You're a great communicator. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what you're working on and how it will impact them.
- You're technical enough. You work with engineers to understand how we model data and how that data flows through our system, but you know to leave the technical details of “how” to the engineers.
- You write well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You appreciate the leverage that good writing has in helping a product manager win the larger organization to their ideas.
- Own the strategy, tactics, and metrics for Frame.io's growth product team. Understand our market position at all times and know whether our strategy needs to shift based on changes to that position.
- Manage the daily workflow of a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Create and maintain the growth team’s roadmap. Work with the team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority projects.
- Represent the growth team in communication with product, engineering, sales, support and marketing leadership.
- Drive the solutions to the problems your team looks to solve. Socialize the solutions and the findings you made with the company to create a shared understanding around your team's decisions.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds and perspectives will allow us to elevate each other and help us build a better product for our users.
We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.