Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to join our Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, and obsesses about user experiences. We balance driving growth for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user!
The ideal candidate is passionate about video products and has deep experience in growth, subscription models and SaaS businesses, and driving user growth on mobile devices - preferably across both mobile web and mobile applications.
What you'll do:
Product website experience:
- Own vimeo.com website user experience and key global components.
- Build and define a roadmap for our marketing website.
- Manage and lead prioritization process for requests for improvements and changes to the marketing website.
- Lead key product areas such as home page, landing pages, global navigation, case study pages, etc.
Product and Business Analysis:
- Identify and unlock opportunities in key growth areas of focus, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, and mobile growth.
- Partner with engineers, designers, and product managers in the growth team, bringing data and analysis to help guide day-to-day decision making.
- Understand and distill large complex data sets into key learnings, actionable insights, and experiment recommendations.
- Collaborate with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and analyze forecasting models.
- Effectively visualize, share and communicate key takeaways from experiments and analysis within the team and across the organization.
Product Growth and Experimentation:
- Partner with product, design and engineering to design, build and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data.
- Use growth levers from analysis through learning and iteration to achieve measurable impact, actively monitoring, proactively driving and discovering opportunities, and investigating shifts in key business trends.
- Research and support ideation, brainstorming, and prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment, sizing, etc -- add data/ discovery aspect into grooming - add quantitative rigor to process).
- Analyze and report on experiment results to determine outcomes and findings for future experiments and iterations.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a growth or product role
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth methodologies
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming language
- Bachelor’s degree (in quantitative field) or 4+ years of equivalent technical experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation abilities. Comfortable communicating, discussing, and debating insights with leaders within the organization
Bonus points (nice skills to have but not needed):
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.