Product Manager - Growth at Policygenius
About the role...
On the Policygenius Product team, we're focused on building out a world-class product organization; we hire the best and brightest, give people as much scope as they can handle, and move quickly to maximize impact.
We’re currently looking for a product manager to work on one of our rapidly growing insurance or estate planning products. As a member of one of our growth product teams, you’ll sit on a very cross functional team including product, design, engineering, data, marketing, and operations to figure out how we can continue scaling these businesses and build a best-in-class product experience to meet the individual needs of our customers.
You’ll be responsible for execution of critical, exciting projects and experiments on the roadmap, and you’ll contribute to the strategic vision for the broader company.
In this role, you will…
- Help drive the product strategy and manage the execution for your product, including collaborating cross-functionally to run high-performing, agile sprints
- Lead product discovery efforts and use qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, validate, and prioritize problems and solutions
- Align closely with Design and Engineering to develop and steer the roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics to guide decision-making and product development
- Define and track progress against OKRs, and measure the impact of the team's efforts against business and user goals.
- Be a positive contributor to the Product team at large, e.g., help foster an environment of continuous learning, mentorship, growth, etc.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years experience building products with clear, demonstrable results, preferably with a B2C and/or growth focus
- You have a strong track record of hypothesis-driven product development, dealing with complex systems, and can build products in a way that supports scaling
- You have a strong understanding of current product best-practices and opinions on where product is going next
- You’re excited about the fintech space and eager to improve how financial products help everyday consumers
- You have strong design and technical fundamentals, which allow you to partner effectively with product design and engineering
- You have a strong analytical mind; with a focus on data-driven decision making and the ability to organize, analyze, and define measures of success