Product Manager II - CARE at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for a Product Manager to work on defining and executing a product roadmap for our Care team. You will collaborate across the organization with Senior Leadership and critical business stakeholders, and be responsible for the evolution and optimization of Grubhub’s customer care experience for diners, restaurants, and drivers. You will report directly into a Director, Product. This role is based in our New York or Chicago office.
The Impact You Will Make
- Envision, articulate and size new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for Care agents, diners, drivers and restaurants.
- Gather and unearth business opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Prioritize product enhancements and manage a backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Clearly communicate strategy and goals to project teams. Work closely with Grubhub’s technology teams to develop new features.
- Identify key KPIs and measure success against them.
- Deliver on rigorous, quantifiable business objectives in a matrixed, flat organization.
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 2+ years experience in Product Management
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging analysis and reporting in finding product opportunities and troubleshooting issues
- Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, finance, business operations, marketing and sales
- Familiar with product development in Agile preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights and stakeholder needs
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of features. Strong analytical and quant skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.