We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms, and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where an authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Working directly with the logistics operations, product, and technology teams to help develop short and long-term strategic direction to assist in ensuring GH fulfillment is best in class.
- Specifically owning the "Why?" behind logistics solutions by driving data-intensive research that quantifies problems, opportunities, and effects while ultimately building against a high-level roadmap directly addressing goals set with business and technology stakeholders.
- Strongly facilitating or directly owning qualitative and quantitative research related to better defining the needs of users, stakeholders, and systems. Expertise in data visualization and cohesive narrative development are a must.
- Delivering on rigorous, quantifiable business objectives in a matrixed, flat organization.
- Lead projects through the definitional stages, working to ensure that we're working to solve the right problem and have clearly articulated problem statements and goals identified. Own accountability for the ultimate execution of the project, working cross-functionally to ensure that the solution that is built delivers against the defined problem and goals.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development in technical leadership, product management, program management, or similar roles within an Agile environment.
- Expertise in Experimentation techniques and implementation strategies e.g. A/B, multivariate, switchback testing, etc.
- Strong technical background with experience in managing technical products and/or platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in managing products related to ecommerce, marketplace, software or any digital product or service.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and of driving outcomes in a fast-paced matrix environment; history of successfully delivering large-scale projects in high quality, managing the entire life-cycle.
- Excellent problem solving skills, track record of improving metrics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: In the event the role you are applying for requires you to report to an office, you must be able to provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine."Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.