At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Product Management & Business Delivery & MSK
Within the broader Digital Informatics and Technology Solutions (DigITs) organization, the Product Management & Business delivery team oversees product strategy, execution and adoption for large scale digital platforms that support MSK employees, clinicians, patients and ultimately the external market.
Beyond working with the technology, itself, we aim to understand the people who use it and the processes affected by its implementation. We empower our clinicians and patients with tools that support the best outcomes, and we support our researchers in their efforts to forge new territory in precision oncology. We evaluate our interventions to prove that the work we are doing is impactful, and we weigh costs and benefits to measure value and prioritize future initiatives.
We are undergoing a major digital transformation in support of our mission. The Senior Product Manager will have thorough knowledge of the product management lifecycle and proven experience building digital solutions in a scaled agile environment. This individual will be responsible for defining and executing the build of strategic initiatives within our portfolio of Digital offerings for Health Consumers, Clinicians and Administrative users.
- Health Consumer Platform - The Health Consumer Platform provides health consumers with a unified, seamless digital technology experience across the care continuum. Our goal is to reach and engage health consumers virtually and expand MSK's reach beyond our physical locations. The Health Consumer Platform includes products such as telemedicine, patient remote monitoring, patient-reported outcomes, MyMSK, and MyMSK Knowledge & Guidance Center.
- Clinical & Logistics Platform - The Clinical & Logistics Platform provides a thoughtfully connected portfolio of advanced applications that fulfills our commitment to both clinicians and the healthcare consumer. These role-centric and workflow-informed integrated applications enable clinical staff to provide the highest quality, most informed, and cost-effective personalized care with a focus on user experience. This platform also seeks to fulfill MSK’s mission to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer through the provision of easy and early access to MSK’s oncology experts for any person, regardless of geography or relationship with MSK.
- Service Platform - The Service Platform functions as a system of record for the management of health consumer relationships and service interactions. Through the use customer relationship management (CRM) and advanced telephony technologies, the Service Platform allows MSK to provide best in class service experiences, streamline service-related processes, and stay connected to our patients.
- Act as the Product Manager on a Release Train within our SAFe delivery framework
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and solutions
- Understand business and functional needs and how relationships support those needs
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with industry standards
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment
- Define strategy for future use cases and communicate with senior leadership on status, risks and change control
- Engage with stakeholders as needed to determine the trade-offs between scope, budget and timeline
- Participate and coordinate incident resolution to ensure proper point-of-escalation as needed as well as managing business communications related to releases
- Using SAFe, you will create and maintain product roadmaps, carry out product and usability testing in partnership with the Design team, define success measures for products, measure product performance, oversee creation of documentation contributing to development and acceptance of user stories, and leading demonstrations to business partners.
- Drive continuous improvement of team workflows and core methods.
- Digital product management experience; creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment, preferably prior experience as an Agile Release Train product manager. SAFe certification a plus*
- Experience driving product vision, design discussions, and developing new products & technologies
- Comfortable managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of full product lifecycle
- Proven experience leading complex initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders independently
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time | Generous Vacation + 12 holidays to recharge & refuel | Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care | 403b retirement savings plan match | Tuition Reimbursement | Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance | Commuter Spending Account | Fitness Discounts & Wellness Program | Resource Networks | Life Insurance & Disability | Remote Flexibility
We believe in communication, transparency, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
Our Hiring Process
You read the ad, agree it sounds like a great fit & apply -> Talent Acquisition contacts you to complete our tech assessment and/or schedule a phone interview (if your profile aligns)-> after speaking with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will connect with the Hiring Manager by phone or video call -> if your experience is a fit, you will move forward to an on-site visit or video call with the team -> post interview feedback -> ideally an offer! -> reference check & onboarding -> orientation & official welcome to MSK
We look forward to meeting soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.