Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Inclusion efforts across the Peloton Product Development Team. Peloton’s products are designed around the concept “Together We Go Far”: we believe that when we work together we are able to achieve more. The Product Manager, Inclusion will help us improve the design and development of our hardware and software products by standardizing best practices and processes for inclusive product strategy, design, and research so that every member has a great experience. They will develop KPIs and goals for Inclusion across our products, build a roadmap of initiatives, and work in partnership with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and a variety of other stakeholders throughout the company to execute against that roadmap.
- Develop analytics and KPIs to measure the success of our hardware and software products in providing a great experience across our member base, which is diverse in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and many other dimensions.
- Find or create and deliver materials educating members of the Product Development Team, including Product Managers, Designers and Engineers on principles and techniques of inclusive research, design and development.
- Develop and maintain an Inclusion Roadmap across our hardware and software products using a user-focused approach grounded in data and informed by organizational capabilities.
- Work with the larger product organization and company stakeholders to prioritize and execute the roadmap, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, and support.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders across the organization, including our People team, legal team, our internal Employee Resource Groups, and others.
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience.
- A passion for member experience and teaching others how to think, design, and build products inclusively.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
AS A BONUS
- Experience championing inclusive design and development at a technology company.
- Experience creating and implementing an accessibility roadmap for a software company.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, and content element.
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.