Product Manager, Individual Experience at Asana
Product managers at Asana drive Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, Experience Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for a senior product manager to lead our Individual Experience team, which oversees the entire user experience for how individuals manage their workflow within Asana. You’re an experienced product leader who has deep empathy for customers and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You have experience in managing complex migrations and understand the organizational challenges of supporting a cross-platform product. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with teams across the company to create the best experience for our customers.
What you’ll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs and strategic opportunities.
- Partner with Engineering and Design peers to execute on the plan.
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience.
- Mentor new PMs and share best practices with the product team.
- 4+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, and evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Communication and collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks and writes with clarity
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback