Product Manager, Insights
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of Stats, the tool our Creators use to understand viewer engagement (https://vimeo.com/features/video-analytics). With over 1B video views a month, our 90M Creators want highly functional and easy-to-understand viewer data. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- including user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, etc.
- Work with our engineering team to instrument features and report on how they are being used -- both upfront and as we release features
- Influence product prioritization and help build our product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, and success criteria
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in product management of interactive web apps
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web development
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity
- Experience developing analytics tools with data visualizations
- Hands-on development experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.