Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Transparency, teamwork, ambition and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
What you'll do:
- In Paris (6 months) then in New York, work hand in hand with the Senior Product Manager of the Integrations track to achieve Aircall's 2019/2020 strategy: building 100+ integrations with the world’s most innovative SaaS solutions (Google, Shopify, Slack)
- Run product research to define the best possible integrations between target partners and Aircall
- Spec and design integrations workflows
- Evaluate new integrations performance through qualitative (beta, client feedback) and quantitative measures to prioritize next versions
- During 6 months, take part in the day-to-day life of the Integrations Squad in Paris, following best-in-class Agile management practices
- After your 6-month on-boarding in Paris, you will join our New York office and take ownership of the integrations development project.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- Previous experience in Product Management or Software Development
- Creative mindset, deep interest for solving problems with software integrations
- Previous use of Zapier, IFTT or API related projects is strongly appreciated
- Keen interest in building great products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French- a plus)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with gym reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.