Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company wide.
As a Product Manager for Internal Data and Tools at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. As Rhino continues to grow, you would be vital in building the tools that our internal teams need in order to scale their productivity and effectiveness.In this role you will:
- Contribute to and execute on our product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all of our internal teams like Marketing, Product Support, Partner Success, Customer Support, and Claims to identify pain points and opportunities to optimize their workflows, create better user experiences, and reduce operational costs
- Work with other Product Managers, Design, and Engineering on feature implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working in or a strong desire to transition to a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- A self-starter with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Good understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- SQL skills are a plus.
- Previous B2B2C or D2C experience is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.