Product Manager, Internal Tools at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager, Internal Tools responsible for creating and iterating on software tools and processes that will serve our internal teams and allow our business to scale. The role will report to the COO, and work closely with business and product stakeholders to seek out new ideas that solve real problems for our teams. This role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive initiatives that span multiple internal departments.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in assessing their needs and define product or process requirements
- Effectively coordinate between engineers, product managers and stakeholders to build tools and processes that empower teams to execute with efficiency
- Manage each internal tools project from start to finish
- Own the internal tools prioritized roadmap, including clear established milestones
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements, and communicate timing and status to internal teams
- Define and maintain KPIs to monitor impact of projects on productivity and the overall business
What we’re seeking:
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager or equivalent experience
- Experience with roadmap creation and the prioritization of multiple projects
- Experience defining product specifications and managing the execution of those with engineering through agile processes.
- Demonstrated experience launching products that drive business impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects and coordinate efforts across multiple teams
- Adept at prioritization, even in the face of multiple conflicting projects
- Experience with UX and Wireframing.
- Experience with UI design and tools is a plus.
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.