Product Manager, International
Squarespace is looking for a strategic product leader to accelerate international expansion. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building world-class brands and connecting directly with their customers — and we believe anybody on earth can do this. Our suite of tools support customers as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
As the PM for International, you will be the product leader responsible for bringing Squarespace to a global audience. You will establish the roadmap for internationalization and localization features, and see those features from conception to launch. You will play an important role in a product team that is building a fast-growing platform, powering millions of businesses, and you will work with teams across the organization, including Marketing, Design, Strategy, Finance, and Customer Operations.
You are excited by questions that do not have obvious answers; you also have a deep product design sense and the desire to iterate to build best-in-class products.
- Drive product development, from conception to launch, of the products and product solutions associated with internationalization and localization — both consumer-facing features and platform-level investments
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long-term international product goals
- Develop an understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and customer operations to bring new products and features to market, including activities like launch messaging and customer support.
- Identify and track essential qualitative and quantitative metrics for evaluating the impact of the product initiatives you lead, and for informing future investment decisions
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across all Squarespace products
- 4+ years of experience in product management, in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Experience working on internationalization
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience leading successful products
- Experience leading product teams in an Agile environment
- Desire to simplify
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships across distinct partners
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.