Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
The Launch team is focused on creating brands and businesses aimed at treating prevalent chronic conditions that impact millions of Americans to give patients a better way to manage their health.
We’re looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed Product Manager who is excited to get to know our customers, identify problems, and figure out how to solve them with thoughtful product solutions. These solutions will be imagined and built alongside your design and engineering peers. You will play a critical role in launching new brands at Thirty Madison, which will shape the future of our business. You’re someone who is excited about building thoughtful, best in class products that put users at the center. You’re known for launching bug-free products that are useful and measurable. You’re both action oriented and detail oriented. Our team strives to deliver world-class care and user experiences. You’ll bring user experiences to the world that will give our patients a simple, accessible way to manage their care better than ever before. You’ll be an early team member of our growing launch product team and help put the processes and habits in place that will guide so many of our future brands. You’ll ensure we’re always delivering the best experience possible to our users by incorporating data and rapid user testing into the product discovery process. You know what an alpha test is, you value data and feedback, and you aren’t afraid to be scrappy. You will join an empowered product and design team responsible for the pre-launch through launch phase of new businesses at Thirty Madison. We’re working on big problems and need people who are excited to dig in with us.
The ideal candidate is equal parts customer-obsessed and results-oriented, proactive and resourceful, organized and analytical. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge us at every turn. You should be motivated to build things from scratch. This is an incredible opportunity to help build a healthcare brand that sets the standard for health care.
This role reports to the Director of Product for Launch.You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Customer-obsessed — you care deeply about building the right experience for our customer, never miss an opportunity to get their feedback, and work hard to represent them in the businesses we design and build. Obsessed with building products people love
- You have a track record of leading or contributing to projects through all phases of the product lifecycle: from engaging in early stage brainstorming and whiteboard to spinning up tests with your design and growth partners to working through the details with your design and engineering friends to building, shipping, and measuring best in class products and features
- A strategic thinker with the ability to translate hypotheses, quantitative and qualitative data, and insights into a cohesive testing and product plan
- A data-driven PM, able to identify key trends throughout the product and understand how your decisions influence those trends
- A deeply collaborative team player who values partnering closely with your design and engineering teammates. You have a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Thrive in ambiguity — we’re quickly learning and iterating and have a lot of work to do to launch new businesses thoughtfully and at speed
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results; happy to step out of your “core” role and flex in new areas as business need demands, even if that means stepping outside of your comfort zone – healthcare isn’t simple
- Decisive, action-oriented, and strategic — you know when to ship, kill, or iterate
- Excited about testing hypotheses, iterating, measuring, and testing again
Some things you will work on:
- Collaborate with both product and design leadership and GMs to intimately get to know your condition and customers and develop informed hypotheses for how to turn user problems into a meaningful healthcare business
- Lead alpha testing activities for your brand
- Use data from alpha tests and sister brands at 30M to inform your brand’s launch roadmap
- Work with the NewCo business, product, strategy, design, and engineering teams to bring a new brand to market
- Act as a primary advocate for NewCo’s customers; gather, synthesize, and prioritize user needs (alongside consideration of business needs) and transform those needs into detailed product experiences alongside your design and engineering peers
- Work with product design on user testing
- Work with product design to lead hypothesis-based, data driven, rapid alpha testing
- Work with engineering to build out new features, estimate timelines, and communicate releases
- Build product solutions that will scale across many of our brands
- Help build a product culture that is informed by the voice of the customer
- Manage QA testing, ensuring our users always have a bug-free experience
- A variety of other projects and initiatives required to successfully launch and scale a business in the early days — from coordinating launch plans with the care team to partnering with medical advisors on clinical requirements to working with our pharmacy and fulfillment teams to prepare for launch and so much more
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A track record of successful partnership with design and engineering to launch products and features
- Experience using analytics tools including SQL, Looker, and Google Analytics, and the ability to draw actionable insights from data
- Experience writing epic write-ups, running product kickoffs with cross-functional teams, A/B testing, optimization, capacity planning, and feature prioritization
- Experience leading an agile product+design+eng team through discovery and delivery
- Knowledge of project management tools (Asana, JIRA, Clubhouse)
- Strong technical acumen, a data-driven mentality, and a bias to action
- Experience working in D2C / ecomm (bonus points if it’s with a high-growth subscription business)
- Experience with the -1 – 0 phase of launching brand new things from scratch
These are unprecedented times, and we understand the impact to everyone is different. Our goal from the beginning has always been about employee safety first. We went from optional to work from home very quickly in March, and we have told employees that they can remain remote for the balance of 2020 to allow them to appropriately plan where they want to live.
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Contact us to request accommodation.
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are claiming to be affiliated with Thirty Madison in order to trick job seekers into divulging personal information or making payments based on false representations while impersonating Thirty Madison. These entities solicit money and personal information under the guise of offering you a position with Thirty Madison. The scammers use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence to potential victims. Thirty Madison takes the safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us very seriously and we work cooperatively with our legal team, security department and local authorities to address this issue. If you receive a job offer that claims to be from Thirty Madison, please take steps to confirm that it is legitimate by reviewing the offer carefully and contacting Thirty Madison directly if you have any concerns at all. Please note that Thirty Madison will never ask you for bank account or credit card information, and Thirty Madison will not charge you money to apply for a job with Thirty Madison.*