Product Manager - Marketing Technology at WeWork Technology
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties, and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, and membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility and flexibility so they stay a member for life and grow with us.
WeWork is looking to hire a seasoned product manager to drive execution around our Salesforce.com and marketing technology stack, including Salesforce.com Marketing cloud, Pardot, Sales cloud and other marketing automation technologies. You’ll partner with our sales and marketing teams to lead the top of funnel initiatives and create world-class end-to-end user journeys for our audience from impression through a sale. This is a great opportunity for a technical, user-obsessed product person to help create a marketing stack that can support WeWork’s global, multi-segmented scale and prove its value to the organization through revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Become a subject matter expert in marketing automation and top of funnel sales flows.
- Define a product vision and get buy-in on that vision from executives and your peers.
- Set goals and deliver on them (with metrics to prove it).
- Initiate, spec, and manage products and features aimed at marketing automation and top of funnel sales.
- Partner with the marketing, sales & engineering team to find the right technological solutions for building our products and prioritize the product backlog based on this.
- Run our agile process by managing an organized backlog, leading standups, etc.
- Be flexible -- we’re a fast moving business and changes in the organization and priorities are inevitable.
- Work with designers to create user experiences based on research and evidence.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines).
- 2 to 5 years of Technical Product Management experience in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com (Sales cloud and Marketing cloud)
- You have shipped multiple products and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail.
- You lead with data and research and not assumptions.
- You are a great communicator, detail oriented, and a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and aren’t intimidated to stand up for what is in the best interest of the product / your team.
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories in Jira, maintain your backlog and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization.
- You have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, QA, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience working with paid marketing campaigns and/or DMPs.
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Experience with marketing automation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.