Product Manager, Marketing at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Product Management
Our team is made up of skilled product managers with experience in banking, FinTech, and cryptocurrency. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Product Manager - Marketing
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and product thinking to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify and iterate on opportunities for marketing user growth with a focus on retention to keep customers coming back to Gemini. This includes working with stakeholders to set engagement and retention targets for each initiative and create quarterly plans to meet them. The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator with the ability to successfully involve relevant stakeholders to ensure feasibility for future team initiatives. The ideal candidate also uses a data driven approach to design campaigns and influence funnel metrics, allowing us to communicate in a more targeted way.
This role is full-time in either our New York City, Chicago, Portland or San Francisco offices, and reports directly to the Associate Director of Product, Retail.
- Supporting the marketing team, ensure products and tools reach the right customers and increase customer acquisition.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering teams to develop and iterate on products using human-centered design fundamentals.
- Use data-driven approaches to to iterate on the product, messaging, and features that attract customers to Gemini.
- Identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on product conversion and engagement funnel.
- Assist the marketing team in creating segmented user groups both with deeper analytics of our customers’ behaviors as well as ensuring our existing tools have accurate data.
- Identify products that could benefit from additional marketing collaboration to be successful.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of initiatives
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation.
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with retail-focused products
- Experience in data driven decision making
- Experience in UX design, usability testing, and gathering user analytics
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
- Affinity for teamwork-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Direct marketing experience
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Basic understanding of financial markets and strong understanding of statistical concepts
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.