HUMAN protects more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, click on ads and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.Intro to the role:
Our team of Product professionals are entrepreneurial, curious, and driven. We are passionate about our mission of keeping the internet safe. We act as agile product owners/managers and support the success of engineering and our customers. We support and challenge one another and regularly hold team takeaways, product reviews, and progress updates to fly faster.
We think of each other as co-creators of the future of HUMAN
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a product manager to help us extend HUMANs product offerings. Working closely with the product leadership team, you will own the hands-on delivery of our products which protect the Advertising ecosystem from bots, fraud and abuse. The ideal candidate will have had experience owning and delivering products which drive topline revenue in the fraud, invalid traffic and advertising technologies.What you will do:
- Be the specialist on your products or features and the key go-to person for sales.
- Define and deliver anti-bot, anti-fraud and anti-abuse products for the advertising ecosystem in partnership with engineering.
- Expand our existing product footprint and market share. Define requirements, partner with engineering to execute the roadmap, work closely with sales and marketing to define and execute the go-to-market plan.
- Partner with our R&D team to build a process to turn well-defined requirements and priorities into features that delight our customers.
- Regularly meet with customers and industry influencers to evangelize our products and gather input on our strategy and roadmap.
- Drive key industry partnerships and lead initiatives collaboratively that bring fundamental changes to protect the internet.
- Do whatever is vital; general manager/co-founder/owner mentality.
Who you are:
- Have solid experience within the Ad Technology space and helped deliver products sold to SSP’s, DSP’s and others within the ad technology ecosystem.
- 3+ years building successful SaaS products in a product management role.
- Dedicatedly passionate about the product. Dream about it. Be able to clearly articulate what a winning product looks like.
- Self-motivated and able to empower others. Lead through influence as a collaborative individual with excellent communication skills.
- Take a customer-focused approach to building products. Passion for great user experience, from demo to implementation and ongoing customer success.
- Ability to build trust and empathy with internal partners and external influencers.
- High competence with Agile product management and processes.
- Ambitious drive and proven track record to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical ability to heavily utilize data insights in decision making.
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. Our team works from anywhere.
We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.